September 6, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: September Holiday Moodboard!

Early morning (GMT + 7) and I couldn't sleep so I thought I just post some of my thoughts that's been sitting on drafts now. I've been so excited with so many things currently, probably that's why I can't sleep at the moment, one of them is my end of September holiday! Not revealing where to too soon now but here's the mood board that I created using Polyvore.

My idea of what to pack for a holiday: shorts + loose top / simple dress - comfortable flats / sneakers - shades - and hair bandeaus. The key is to mix and match to create effortless casual comfy looks, thus minimum baggage ;) Or let's just say that's an excuse to buy more clothes when I ran out of clean ones during my trip hehe..

dear September


Find more Style on Bonjep's Lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...