August 29, 2012

FASHION DIARY: Lurking on Shanghai Streets at Night

This photo taken couple of years ago in 2010, on a trip to Shanghai with my bestie Distya. Oh how I miss holiday!

It's so hard to stay stylish with limited baggage ! You have to be able to mix and match your belongings. That's why I brought varieties of two piece basics with black, white, and brown colors that goes with everything else. With two pieces (top + pants) you can easily mix your look and match the colors! In this photo, the details are keys to accessorize your look.. I chose a polka top complemented by leopard print scarf and wooden circle necklace. Simple.

More on Bonjep's looks on my Pinterest





Source: pose.com via Listya on Pinterest


Read more about Moments captured on Bonjep's Lookbook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...