September 11, 2012

QUOTES: Don't Cry..

Dr. Seuss
Dr. Seuss
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss


I believe each of us has been through a lot in life; good and bad, happy and sad. I think of life as a journey, each occurrence is a force that help us to move further to where we should be. And doesn't matter where you're going. I believe if you believe in what you do, you'll get there just in time.

So for me, I won't regret things happened in the past. It's not what I did or what I didn't do, it's how I reflect upon it and decide what I will do next. Every events bring a lesson, it's whether you learn from it or not. And personally for me I think it's better to live the way I want to live and to learn my own wisdom, however right or wrong it may seems.

No regrets. How about you?

Find more Quotes on Bonjep's Lookbook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...