September 2, 2012

Googled for Level Textile Lookbook

Still obsessed with source of traffic to my blog, I checked my blog stats this afternoon as always.  And what a surprise! I got a visit landed on my page via search engine. My source traffic usually came from referral which is mostly Facebook and it never occurred someone landed on my page through search engine before today. The search keyword was 'level+textile+lookbook' Bizzare right? So I look up myself for level textile lookbook on Google search and I clicked through pages of search results and voila..on page 6 one of my posts shows up Bonjep's Lookbook: Wasted Youth - A Level [Photography] Project

Not a bad progress.

Find more Random things on Bonjep's Lookbook!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...