August 31, 2012

FASHION DIARY: Cause I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Don't know when I'll be back again..oh babe I love to go.

Me got bored waiting for a delayed flights..soo picture time! This is actually a 3 piece suits: bolero + playsuit/romper + comfy harem pants = Voila! The pants and bolero function to warm me in the cold waiting room and the airplane because I can't stand cold weather much. But once I landed on the hot humid land, I'll just take them off and I'm ready to rock my floral playsuit/romper :D

And if you see the color combos: mustard playsuit/romper + coral wedges & bags + purple suitcase are cool going on holiday together in 2012! They totally get along very well.

If you're wondering what's playsuit or romper is..they're actually the same thing.

Take a look at the example worn by model Pippa Button on below photo. Or find the definition on Wiki





More on Bonjep's looks on my Pinterest or

Read more about Moments captured on Bonjep's Lookbook! 


Source: erjuly.info via Listya on Pinterest




2 comments:

  1. Kalau playsuitnya ditumpuk celana gitu, pas ke toilet ribet ga tuh? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Pritya! You're very sharp as always! Yes it gets complicated of course when you do over layering like that. Pake playsuitnya aja udah bikin susah pipis apalagi didobel sama celana ya ga sih? My excuse was just for the sake of being practically stylish even though playsuit itself is less practical. Thank you for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...