September 1, 2012

BLOGGING TIPS: Update your Facebook Fan Page with blog posts using RSS Graffiti

Ok so I was trying to update my Facebook Fan Page with the new blog post updates. It was hard finding it in Google, because most of the result there advice me to use Notes application which is not working because I can't seem to find the Notes setting to import blog content.

So, I figured that I should use another way, which I did. At the moment, I'm using RSS Graffiti to do the job. Very easy step by step here, all you do is to create new publishing plan by doing these 3 things:

1. Adding new source: you can add your website or twitter updates. Setup your feed: give title, add url of your website, and schedule your feed.
2. Adding new target: it can be Facebook profile, page, group, or event you want to post your feed(s). Choose your post style and see the preview.
3. The final step is making sure publishing is enabled by clicking on the button in the center of the publishing plan. If your plan is enabled, this button will turn green and RSS Graffiti will begin checking the feeds shortly.

Find more Blogging Tips on Bonjep's Lookbook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...