September 26, 2012

FASHION DIARY: Sleep Well in Bangkok

My shopping days in Bangkok were tiring but! But! It didn't stop me to go out at nights! Well except for the first night of our arrival because we were lacking of sleep that night. Anyways I stayed at a hostel that I found through Hostelworld, which was LubD Silom hostel and I love that place! The ratings made no mistake!

My room was a double bed private room with an ensuite shower on the 4th floor where the WiFi connection is totally free and speedy! The cool thing is after you login they will direct you to their Youtube video below..



I really love their ambiance, the cool colorful and youthful interior. Tres chic! 



They also have facilities like theater, laundry room, shared bathroom. Also if you don't know where to go you can ask the friendly and helpful staffs for guide or join their organized daily tour. They also have activities like club crawl, city stroll, cooking class, etc.

Awesome.

Read more about Moments captured on Bonjep's Lookbook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...