November 1, 2012

QUOTES "..What? You too? I thought I was the only one!"

C.S.Lewis
C.S. Lewis
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” - C.S. Lewis


Can't agree more! Believe or not, it's the easiest way to bond with another. I met my friend whom later became my business partner, Asta, under such circumstances. We both like L'Arc en Ciel, a Japanese band. We are both Scorpions. And thus, for others we seem a bit odd or the way I prefer it, whimsical. But to share stories and found out that there is actually someone out there who thinks the same way you and understand you is just relieving, don't you think?

Find more Quotes on Bonjep's Lookbook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...