February 8, 2013

FASHION NEWS: Romantic Spring/Summer this 2013

TGIF.. Thank God it's.. Fashion Friday.. or let's say FHABulous Friday!

Forgive me on being narcissistic (and terribly busy), but I just launched my second collection last weekend 1st of Feb in the event called Next Level. Got my collection worn by the models in the fashion show and got interviewed by local fashion channel too!

So the theme for FHAB by Bonjep Spring/Summer 2013 is Romantic. And no, I don't get it from John Galliano, Jill Stuart, nor Oscar de La Renta. My ready to wear will describe young woman, be it girly, feminine, playful, mature, elegant, sporty, or cute in a romantic way by the light soft fabric, with floral and vintage nuances wrapped in a classy but edgy style of course.

Will write later on an up close and personal story behind the dresses. Meanwhile, take a look a this! Stay tune for more of the collections soon! Photoshoot on Monday, can't wait!


Find more Style on Bonjep's Lookbook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...