June 11, 2013

FASHION NEWS: FHAB by Bonjep Resort Wear

Hello Strangers! I mean Readers!

I feel like a stranger to my own blog due long time absence. May had been a very busy and productive month. Will post about what was going on in May in another post. Meanwhile I'm here to announce that FHAB by Bonjep will launch the resort wear collection! Woo to the hoo!

What's a resort wear? 6 months back I didn't know either! Resort wear is dedicated to the holiday season. Originally resort wear is specifically designed for warm weather climates but more recently it evolves to a whole year round fashion style. Usually resort wear is made from light weight fabrics that are easy to pack. Read more about resort wear here on Wiki

I know it's a little (6 months?) late for launching resort wear in the middle of the year but Indonesia fashion scene isn't that updated yet (only 1% of total population are fashion forward) Bless this populous country! Or I could just say that this resort wear is made for 2014? But I'm not sure I will still have them on stock by then ;) Check FHAB by Bonjep mood boards below for our resort wear collection 2013.

Nautical Gal


Mad Dash


And here are some of my favorites resort wear collections 2013 from Refinery 29 article here.

Balmain

BCBG Max Azria
BCBG Max Azria
Chris Benz
Just Cavalli
Prabal Gurung
Rachel Zoe
Karen Walker
Valentino

So what do you think it's going to look like?

xoxo,

Bonjep | The B in FHAB | www.itsfhab.com | cs@itsfhab.com


Find more Style on Bonjep's Lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...