July 18, 2014

FASHION EDITORIAL: CHAMBER OF CHEMISTRY

After working for 3 months as a stylist, I had a chance to create my own story board the first time for Hello! Indonesia March 2014 issue. It was movie & music edition so I though I just had to do "Gossip Girl" inspired fashion spreads. I love the Chuck and Blair chemistry here, can you guess which one are they?

Styled by me, assisted by Bungbung Mangaraja & Winda Tantojo
Lensed and edited by Rahid
Make up and hair do by Wulan & Novian for Max Factor Indonesia 
Wardrobes: BCBG Max Azria, Hugo Boss, Minimal, Michael by Michael Kors, Bebe, Ted Baker, Mont Blanc
Models: Anna Layer, Maria Valle, Rodolfo, and Nikolay from 21 MM
Location: Gran Mahakam Hotel




xoB,

Bonjep
Mobile/Whatsapp+62 812 8870 1226 
LINE: Listya Bonjep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...