July 19, 2014

STYLE INSPIRATION: BLAKE LIVELY IN PLAYSUIT

I've been doing an article titled 'Get the Look' for Hello! Indonesia for as long as I'm there. And long before Hello! I've been working on 'Wear It Like an It Girl' on my Polyvore. So might as well I pour all of my knowledge here as well.

This article will feature one of FHAB by Bonjep's most wanted playsuit, The Ditzy Purple. I wear it to the beach and to the mall. Our It Girl, Blake Lively apparently is a fan of playsuit as well. So here it goes, enjoy the guide of how to wear a playsuit like Blake!



WILAIG: GLAM UP THE PLAYSUIT


Balmain double breasted blazer
5.893.165 IDR - yoox.com


Giuseppe Zanotti gold wedge shoes
5.693.395 IDR - harrods.com


Vintage black purse
199.770 IDR - newlook.com


LK Designs bracelet jewelry
1.502.860 IDR - pret-a-beaute.com


Purple jumpsuit
scallope.com


Bonjep's Lookbook
bonjeps-lookbook.blogspot.com



xoB,

Bonjep
Mobile/Whatsapp+62 812 8870 1226 
LINE: ListyaBonjep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...