September 4, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: Eclectic Shakina

So after I launched my first style inspiration set, today I will feature Shakina too. She is an active person, physically. A little bit abstract and always at ease, carefree.

What reminds me of her is her attention to details in what she wears. Her personal style is a combination of ethnic + edgy. Enjoy my Looklet set description of her.

The look is about being expressive yet functional. Look at the statement top which is a Hoss Intropia cardigan matched with a Finsk statement wedges.

The pants is loose and comfortable and light just like her. Don't forget ethnic earrings! I couldn't find perfect one because of Looklet's limited vocabs. But remember, the magic lies in details.

Find more Style on Bonjep's Lookbook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...